Monday, June 1, 2009

Night and Day

I just had to post this picture because I wanted everyone to see how very different my two girls are. Kaylyn is so fair skinned, blonde hair and blue eyes, and Brynley is the exact opposite. Brynley looks like I've taken her tanning (which trust me I NEVER would. It is a very scary thing in my family!). She definitely has Hayden's skin tone...her eyes are still undetermined. They're both so beautiful.

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Funny how that happens. Cameron tans and Connor burns. My older boys look so different. My little sister burns and I tan and my little sister has blonde hair. She looks like my mom and I look like my dad. No one ever knew we were sisters unless they knew our family. In fact Cameron looks like he could be brothers with my brother's son instead of his own brother.

Patrick and Emily said...

Wow, I wonder what it would be like to have two such opposite-looking children! ;) Beautiful girls.

jon and alli said...

jen, you girls are so cute! we miss you!