Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kaylyns Family Party

We celebrated Kaylyns birthday with a family party the day after her actual birthday. She chose a High School Musical Birthday and invited her grandparents and Aunt/cousin. We had pizza for dinner, then she opened her gifts and had cake. She enjoyed her family party. Next is her friend party, when I'll let her pick 2 or 3 friends to go with her and have lunch and play at Chuck E Cheese......again. I might wait a few weeks though!! The Birthday Girl with her cake. We wanted a Costco cake, but since they don't have character cakes I improvised!

Kaylyn on her new Disney Princess Bike. She LOVES this bike. It's so pretty. Little did she know it's been sitting in a box in our garage since March.


Kaylyn with her 'friends' from her favorite movie!


Our family on her 4th Birthday.

1 comments:

The Poe Family said...

looks like you guys had fun, tell Kaylyn happy birthday from us!