We recently went to Eagle Crest Resort with Geoff's family. Eagle Crest is located in Eastern Oregon. It's only about 5 miles from Redmond. We loved it. The weather was perfect. The house we stayed at was so nice with a fireplace & Jacuzzi tub (not that we used either of them) a creek and pond out back and flat screen tv. There are so many things to do at Eagle Creek, including 3 Golf courses (one of which Geoff, his parents and brother-in-law played), 4 swimming pools, kids spray park, basketball courts, tennis courts, shopping, gyms and spas. We decided someday we'd like to retire there and in the meantime hopefully we'll get to make this a yearly tradition. The cousins loved the time they spent together.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Eagle Crest
Posted by Jenandgeoffrey at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Eagle Crest we we there last year for Spring Break. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I wouldn't have been pregnant. I did go swimming and the kids had a blast. Brynley looks so cute in her swim suit.
Fun Jen- I have never been to Eagle Crest, looks like we will have to try it some day!
Post a Comment