I took Brynley to have her pictures professionally done and they turned out SO CUTE! I'm really happy with them and the woman that took them. They're hurting so bad for business they gave us some deals and specials they normally wouldn't and they didn't push us to buy too much, they were just glad we bought anything! Anyhow, here's a few of my favorites.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Brynleys 3 months pics (professional)
Posted by Jenandgeoffrey at 1:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Her pics turned out so cute. I love nude shots. Did you see Makeila's that I put up on my blog?Those are some of my fav. She won't appreciate those when boys come over. I used to have a 8x10 on the wall but she made me take it down. Baby buns are so cute:)
Those are cute Jen. I need to get Jaren's done soon, they grow so fast don't they!
Post a Comment