Monday, December 1, 2008

Sleeping Angels


I have to post this because I thought it was the cutest thing......I went up to check on Kaylyn before I went to bed last night (around 11:30pm) and was startled when I saw her bedroom door open. After checking her room and turning on the lights I realized I had no idea where she was. I knew she was upstair somewhere, but she was so quite I assumed she had fallen asleep somewhere. So I start quitely calling her name, as to not wake Geoff and Hayden, but I didn't get any response, so then I went to check on Hayden and sure enough she had snuck in to his room and curled up in his bed with him in his tent and both were out cold. They looked so peaceful, and I had thought about leaving them, but Hayden had school in the morning and Kaylyn gets up really early, so I had to move her, but not without taking this picture first.

1 comments:

jensenfam4 said...

This is so cute.. I know what you mean, I wanted to take a picture of Alex when he was hiding under his crib. It sucks being consistant sometimes. Why can't it be easier?? thanks for your advice.