Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it SNOW, Let it Snow, Let it SNOW!




We got a small dusting of snow today. Not much to really play in, but enough to enjoy the ground being white. Some places less than 20 mins away had 3-5 inches, so the kids were kinda bummed at what we got. Not sure yet if school will be canceled tomorrow, but things are real icy right now and is expected to stay this way for the next week, with temperatures in the teens and more possible snow by Wed. Lets Hope!! I love Snow around Christmas time.

2 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

Welcome to the northwest and their infamous "blizzards". Just so you know, anytime there is a dusting of snow school WILL be cancelled or delayed. That's just the way they do things here. It still drives me insane! Wimps.

jensenfam4 said...

I love Kalynn's smile in that second picture.. CHEESE. They look cute all bundled up. I love the snow too!!