We spent the day before Thanksgiving decorating for Christmas. We were worried that Geoff's days off next week wouldn't be sunny (for the outdoor decorations) and that they would be at the end of the week (which then puts off decorating until 3 weeks till Christmas) so we just did it all in one day. It took us 11 hours, but we got the outside all done, plus trees and inside decorations. It was a long, but fun day and it feels good to have everything done to just relax and enjoy the rest of the season. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, gorgeous house - great job decorating! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving... so I finally got internet at home (WiFi, even), so I should be able to keep in touch better.
your lights on the house looks great! Beautiful tree too. When are we going to get together?!
Post a Comment