We've been hit with the "Arctic Blast"!!! The news channels always feel they have to 'name' every storm we have in the NW, although I think the entire west coast has been dealing with this in one way or another. According to my ruler I've stuck out on our patio table it's over 7" high. (The ruler is only 7", and I can't see it anymore.) We awoke this morning with about 1/4 " ice on top of the snow we had and now it's snowing very hard again. Who know's when we're going to get a break. It's kinda fun and beautiful to watch, but I hate feeling house bound and Geoff has had to work thru all of it, so I've worried everytime he goes to or comes home from work, since he's been driving the van without chains. Tonight he's staying at my mom's, since she lives closer to his work. They're saying we should have some thawing by maybe Wednesday (Christmas eve).....cross your fingers.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment