I love being able to say my girls. I'm lucky enough to have two little princesses, both gifts from God.
I'm posting these pictures because I wanted to show everyone what Kaylyn would spend all day doing if I let her. She would hold Brynley and "Help" with her constantly. The first thing she does every morning when she finds out we're awake is runs in, gives Brynley kisses and then asks to hold her. If it's not a good time when she asks, she'll continue to ask every 10 mins till I finally give in. The picture above has a cute story to go with it. When she was holding her, Brynley started to get fussy, so on her own Kaylyn made up a song and started to sing it to her and before I knew it Brynley was fast asleep. Kaylyn was so proud of herself, so I let her hold her for as long as she wanted, and finally after about a half hour, she was done. I think they're going to good friends and I'm so happy we now have two girls.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
My Girls
Posted by Jenandgeoffrey at 12:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I knew it wouldn't take long. Even a little girl who wanted a brother cannot help but love a sister when she arrives as a newborn. Who could resist?
She was actually the one that wanted a girl and thought it was a girl, everyone else was sure it was a boy. She is thrilled and it only took Hayden about 2 seconds to warm up to the idea.
Congratulations! That is great that you had a girl and everything went well. She is cute- I ove the name!
Post a Comment