Geoff's birthday is on Valentines Day so typically we celebrate his birthday and not Valentines day, but this year we didn't get to celebrate either.....and on his 30th no less. We had surprise party planned for him, but that was the day he decided to pass out and be so sick :0) (See earlier post for more info). We then had Brynley so we just got around to rescheduling, but just a party with his family, unfortunatly no friends. I feel like I owe him a big get together with his friends and family, maybe this summer we'll have a BBQ, just a few months late. In the mean time here are some pics from his party.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHH-we will be there before we know it too. I am enjoying my last twenty something year.I don't want to get old. Not that 30 is old or anything? It just sounds old. I am so wanting to BBQ -- this teaser weather is giving me summer fever.
Happy Birthday Geoff! I'm glad that you had a party after all. Better late than never. We need to get together again, when does he go back to work? Love you guys!
Post a Comment