Sunday, March 22, 2009

2 weeks



I haven't updated on Brynley in a while so here's the most recent info I have from her two week well baby check (March 13th). She's gained weight nicely coming in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and according to the doctors office she's now at 21.5 inches long, which I'm assuming means either the hospital or office is incorrect on one of the lengthes, because I can't believe she's grown over 3 inches in two weeks. That sounds pretty incredible to me.




She's a very good baby and hardly crys, unless she's getting her bath or her diaper changed. She loves to cuddle (so she's getting the nickname Cuddle Bug from her daddy). She's already changed so much in the last three weeks of her life. Her cheeks have rounded out from when she was born and her hair has lightened. Time is going by way to quickly. I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that in 5 days not only will my baby already be 1 month old, but Geoff will be returning to work. We're all going to miss having him here with us all day. I know we've been incredibly blessed to have him home for this long, but the extra help and spending time with my best friend has been so valuable.


2 comments:

Wilson Family said...

I especially like the gummy cry/smile look it looks like a Anne Geddes Baby pic.So cute. She has grown. I wish Mr.Cooper would start putting on some weight. He is so darn long and skinny. He has been getting on his hands and knees now for 2 weeks,crawling is just around the corner. Too soon for me.

AmberJ said...

I love the picture of her in the purple headband! So sweet! I miss those cuddly days, but don't miss the sleepless nights.

I forgot to tell you that I am in Idaho for a week. I will be back Tuesday afternoon/night.