Haydens kindergarten class has a "Star of the Week". Every week a new child is choosen, and that week they get to be the special helper and bring in a Poster that describes the things the child likes and enjoys. Hayden has been choosen for this following week, so we worked on his poster today for a few hours. He wanted Dinosaurs, Transformers, Animals, Disneyland, Soccer and pictures of his family on it. He went thru magazines and cut out the pictures he liked, along with coloring some of his own. I then took a picture of him with our pets to put on it. We had a good time creating something together, and I enjoyed learning more about what's going thru his little head. Kaylyn was jealous of Haydens poster, so we may be creating one for her fairly soon. I hope he has a wonderful week and enjoys being the "Star of the Week".
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Jen,
I saw your blog and really like it. I was wondering how you were able to get the black background just under the postings and the sidebar. I kind of like that and would like to try it.
thanks Sharon gallup
Hi Jen, I like your blog, it's really cute. Emily's class does the "star of the week" too. She can't wait for her week so she can decorate a poster with things she likes.
that's awesome that he was the start of the week. I bet he was just glowing! He's such a handsome boy. I've got dibs on him, for Madi, that is. ;)
Post a Comment