One of the kids favorite movies is High School Musical, so ofcourse when it came to town with Disney on Ice, we had to take them. In all honesty we've taken them every year to the ice show, and it's now become a tradition, but I think this was one of our favorites. In years past Geoff hasn't been able to go with us because of his work schedule, so my mom and I have taken the kids, but this year it all worked out, so he got to enjoy Troy and Gabriella singing to "We're all in this Together!"
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YEA!! I get to be the first one to post a comment on your new blog! Welcome to the blogging world. Another late nighter out there I love it. Your blog is amazing for just learning how...I can't believe you figured all this out on your own. Your pictures are so great to look at (Isn't Gena the best!) Your family is so cute. You all look happy together! Can't wait to keep in touch more....even though you live 4 houses down. :)
Again GREAT JOB!!
Post a Comment