Sunday, October 25, 2009

Off to the Patch....

Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch was perfect this year. There was no crowds and it wasn't raining. We had a blast. Kaylyn had been asking all year when we passed by the street it's on, when we'd get to back, so she was very very happy to be there, again. I love this tradition. I always get some of my favorite pictures at the pumpkin patch :)

My babies! Brynley was so excited to be there for her first trip, she kept squeeling with delight.

Daddy and his kids.

Washing the pumpkins is a family affair. Geoff picked a green pumpkin, since he makes them sick and puking.

Brynley's first time at a petting zoo. She loved this goat. He loved her until she started pulling his hair.

Kaylyn on the hay pyramid.

I love this picture. Something so cute about catching them by surprise.

The pumpkins. Hayden picked the largest....again.

Some nice lady took our picture on the hay pyramid.

2 comments:

The Poe Family said...

Fun times, I love this time of year!

jon and alli said...

Looks like such a fun pumpkin patch! happy fall! we miss you guys