Monday, October 12, 2009

Brynleys pictures











I'm a bad Mom and I never got Brynley down to have some professional pictures of her at 6 months, so while I was out taking pictures of Kaylyn I took a few of Brynley. She wasn't sure about laying on the grass, but she was a good sport for the other photos, and any with her big sissy holding her she's happy!

5 comments:

The Hammond Holler! said...

Those pictures turned out Great! You did a good job just taking them by yourself.

jon and alli said...

can you believe she is that old already? time sure does fly! cute kids you guys!

Wilson Family said...

They turned out cute. I think the scenery is much prettier then some studio background anyway. It is nice to have some variety. Atleast you took some at all:) It is more of the kodak moment for sure.

Susanne said...

Your girls are so pretty!

The Poe Family said...

Those pics are cute- you did a good job!!!