I am really behind on pictures of the kids, so I took Kaylyn down to the park to take her 4 year old photos. It was a beautiful fall day and I got some really cute pictures of her. She had fun exploring the park and then at the end I let her play on playground.
She can be a handful at times but as she grows she becomes more fun. This girl has such a personality on her. She loves to play house, dress-up and Barbies. Next year she starts kindergarten (I'm not sure if I'm ready). Time is going by so quickly.
She can be a handful at times but as she grows she becomes more fun. This girl has such a personality on her. She loves to play house, dress-up and Barbies. Next year she starts kindergarten (I'm not sure if I'm ready). Time is going by so quickly.
1 comments:
BEAUTIFUL~she is so beautiful!
Post a Comment