
This is now my Wallpaper on computer and possibly for our Christmas Cards.

Whenever she was in Daddy's arms she would fall asleep.

I think this is the one picture we have of the two of us.

Hayden and his balloon animal shark from Tortilla Joes.

Kaylyn and her crown.

Brynley infront of Poohs Corner.
Look at my Little Honey!
Before the Fireworks.

The Fireworks are the BEST I've ever seen. The way Disney cordinates the music and shapes and lights up the castle is amazing. To think they do this every night!!

Even Bryn loved the fireworks. She wasn't scared my their loud noise.

At the park entrance our first day.

Welcome to Disneyland kids. Off to ride Jungle Cruise. Always our first ride.

On Monsters Inc.

They're all ears!
They picked the best ears this trip.

I love this picture. Something so cute about seeing how big the ears are on her and her little hand!

Hayden and his pet snake he named Indy. (He bought it in the Indiana Jones gift shop).

Kaylyn eyed this light-up bubble gun for a few days before we finally gave in and let her get one as one of her suvineers. It is pretty cool.
2 comments:
Love all the pics- you guys had a blast!!!! I want to go again so so so so so so bad!!! I am thinking next year!
sweet family...:)
Post a Comment