Oh the Rides!!

Kaylyn and I on Splash Mountain. She loved it the first time, not the second time.

Inside Splash Mountain after the BIG drop.

Kaylyn, Daddy and Bryn at the Playhouse Disney show. Brynley LOVED it and danced the entire show.

It's a Small World After All.

One of Kaylyn and Brynley's Favorite Rides.

The Train Captain. The Train was one of the original rides at the park on opening day. Walt Disney was obsessed with trains.

Hayden was my driver on Autopia. After we got off he said
"Since I did such a good job driving, can I take the van out when we get home?"

Kaylyn was so happy while riding this. This was the ride she choose to ride again for her last ride on our last night! Geoff was glad he was able to experience this with her. She only wanted to ride the rides with me.

Hayden waiting in line for Thunder Mountain.

Tarzans Tree house....or shall I see Geoff's tree house. LOL
(See posting below!)

Awww......Tarzans tree house again.

Mr. Toads Wild Ride!

Geoff and Bryn on dumbo!

Hayden wasn't able to get a Dumbo next to us.

Look at Kaylyn's nervous face. She didn't open her eyes or take her head off my lap until we rode this for the 3rd time. The is one of our favorite rides!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Our family loves Disneyland, too!!!
What fun memories! Good job on all the posts. I like how you put them into categories. Maybe on of these years our family's can go together. We are already wanting to go again!
Post a Comment