A few years ago we started a new tradition with Geoff's side of the family of going to the Zoo Lights. Geoff's parents have a zoo pass, that gets all the grandkids and one adult in free so we all get to go for the admission price of one adult. It's such a fun night.

Here's the picture of our family. It was so cold, that by the time we made it home we had snow flurries out in Battle Ground.

Here's Bryn, all bundled up. She had on a long sleeve onsies, sleeper pj's, a blanket sleeper, scarf, hat and blanket. I think she was warm enough, because she never really fussed.

Geoff and I in front of the Gingerbread house.

Here's the group we went with. Tom, Ava, Nicole, Papa, Nana, Jen, Geoff, Aunt Rhonda, Kaylyn, Bryn and Hayden. I love this picture. Good family shot.

Kaylyn and Ava. Little buddies and cousins.

Ava, Hayden, Kaylyn and Geoff over by the bugs.

Here's Hayden with the Tiger. (They have matching scarfs!) Kaylyn was so scared, so Hayden ran right over to get a picture with him to show her he wasn't scarey.

Aunt Rhonda, Geoff and Nicole.

Papa and Nana with all the grandkids. I think this should be their Christmas cards next year!

Me with my two older kiddos. Brynley was all tucked into her stroller, so I didn't get her out in the cold. It was about 30 degress when we left at 9pm.
1 comments:
I have always wanted to go to that! It looks like tons of fun! (although I'm not a fan of the cold, so that would be a problem...) :-)
Post a Comment