Sunday, December 13, 2009

Deck the Halls....

The house is all decorated, so all that's left to do is finish the shopping and wrap gifts. I love this time of year and I love our house all decorated for the holidays.
Geoff didn't want to climb up on the top of the roof this year, so we decorated the porch more and put lights in the upstairs windows.
The front porch I did a little different this year, with glitter snowflakes hanging from the ceiling and lights around the poles. I love it. It feels like a winter wonderland.

The 'family' tree in the family room. This tree is the tree with the color lights, kids handmade ornaments and the ornaments from Geoff and my childhood. Notice Oreo, or kitty, stretched out by the fire.

This is 'my' tree in the living room. I decorate this one with white lights (my favorite) red, white and silver balls and snowflakes/snowman ornaments. Under this tree we put the extended family gifts. I just haven't wrapped any yet!

Our family after decorating the tree. The kids couldn't decorate it quick enough. They were pulling out ornaments before the last ones were hung. Brynley even helped do her two new ones for her first Christmas!

Oh....aren't they cute!

0 comments: