Friday, November 6, 2009

Pumpkin, Pumpkin Round and Fat....

Turn into a Jack-o-Latern just like that!


So much fun!

Brynley playing in her first pumpkin. She loved it and wanted to eat the pumpkin guts.


Kaylyn was a little timid to stick her hand in hers. She only would use the scoop.


Hayden just digs right in and offers to do everyone elses also.


The kids sitting behind their pumpkins.

Hayden's melting pumpkin, my boo pumpkin, Kaylyn's kitty pumpkin and Brynleys smiley pumpkin. Geoff has a pumpkin that is puking out it's insides and we can't lite it till Halloween night when we pull the insides out of it's mouth, but he did pick a green pumpkin this year to make it look more sick.



3 comments:

The Poe Family said...

Your pumpkins are really cool, they must have taken a while! Love the pics!

The Hammond Holler! said...

Awesome carvings they look professionally done...if there is such a thing? Wish I would have seen the green pumpkin?!

jensenfam4 said...

Looks like fun, I do have admit that i'm jealous a little. Or maybe I just feel guilty, we didn't make it to the pumpkin patch or carve pumpkins this year. I love the pics, those pumpkins are awesome.