Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ambers Baby Shower

One of my oldest and best friends is due with her first baby (it's a BOY) in Jan. and I wanted to throw her a baby shower. We didn't do anything over the top cutesie or baby (and if you know Amber that is not her style anyway), but we had a good time. I served a light lunch of turkey wraps, pasta salad, deviled eggs and apple crisp ala mode for dessert. I made for her a diaper cake (with baby plaque), a well wishes wall hanging and the decorations she could take home and use because they were baby onsies on a clothes line. It was a fun day and I think she enjoyed just relaxing. (Take advantage of that now....)

Mindy, Amber and I. We have a picture like this at all the large events in our lives, such as graduation, weddings and baby showers. These girls have been my best friends for almost 18 years!
Amber 32 weeks......and counting!

1 comments:

The Hammond Holler! said...

Love the diaper cake! Great job! I want to see pictures of your clothes line with the onsies on it?