Fall means it's soccer season again. I'm not sure how much Hayden is enjoying it this year though, so this maybe his last year for a while. We may have to try a new sport like baseball...who knows?? Here is pictures from his first game this season. It was a sweltering HOT day in the high 90's so they were all pretty exhausted very quickly. His team won this game. He had another game this weekend and not only was it down pouring rain and cool, but his team lost. On the positive side, Hayden scored his first goal of the season! GO KICKERS!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Fall = Soccer!
Posted by Jenandgeoffrey at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The hot day was really hard for them to play! Then of course, the rain wasn't any better...I hope we get a Saturday that's just right. I'm sure Geoff won't mind if he switches to baseball. :)
Post a Comment