Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coldplay Concert

We recently went to the Coldplay Concert. They're Geoff's and my favorite music group, so when we found out tickets were going on sale we bought them as birthday gifts to each other. We went 4 years ago and had such a great time (maybe one of the best concerts we've seen) so we were so thrilled to be going back. We went as a double date with the Halls. We had dinner first at a Chinesse place and then went to the concert, to wait on a blanket on the grass for 3 hours till Coldplay came out, but we had a great time chatting and visiting so time flew by. There was an estimated 17, 000 people in attendence and took us 90 mins to get out of the parking lot.This was how close we were when they came back to perform on the grass. It was so great.
Here's a picture of all 4 of us, Geoff, me, Kim and Shane. When the concert got out we were so hungry, since we at 4pm, so we went to the Wendy's drive-thru at 1am!
This is them singing "Billie Jean by Michael Jackson".

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Awesome. I wanted to go so bad but I knew I would be busy and out of town. Darn it. Maybe next time. It looks like you guys had fun.

Susanne said...

I love them! "Yellow" is one of my favorite songs.

The Poe Family said...

I am glad you guys had a good time, that's awesome!!!