Today we spent the day in Lincoln City. It was such a beautiful day (besides a little wind)
and Geoff's day off that we decided we needed to take some family time, so we had
Hayden play hooky from school and drove to the coast. We played at the beach, went to
the outlet mall and spent some much needed time just the 5 of us. So many
wonderful memories!

Just chilled in the sunshine.

She was attached to her Daddy today!

Brynley's first beach trip. She's wasn't impressed with the wind :0(

Caught Hayden in mid-air jumping. Such a boy!

What happy children they where today.

Geoff with his
BIG walking Stick!

Just before he sneaked up behind them and scared them.

Hayden took a pretty good picture. We ate lunch at Mo's....Yummy!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time! Did you go to Manzanetta (spelling)? We need to go back soon. Summer would be fun to go with the kiddo's. We are all for it. How are you and precious Brynley? She is getting so big. Not really, but she has grown up a lot since I last saw her. We need to get together soon! HOw about our house next?
FUN! Love the beach especially that one with the great outlets! Invite us next time we would love to go with you guys...
I love the beach-We are going in June! I think we are also going in July, I guess we really like it! Love the pics, I'm glad you had fun!
Post a Comment