Thursday, May 7, 2009

10th Anniversary!

I'd almost forgotten about our 10 year Anniversary tomorrow, until Geoff surprised me with this beautiful bouqet of flowers. He put them on the front porch, rang the bell and ran off. He had parked the car in the neighbors driveway because he wanted to see my 'surprised' reaction. So here's a picture of the beautiful purple (my fav. color) flowers.


I decided in honor of our anniversary I should post some pictures of us from years ago and some recent.
Our wedding day May 8th, 1999. Portland, OR Temple. We were just babies!


Geoff taking me to my senior prom. He was an 'older' man, having graduated a year before from the rival high school. May 1998

Our honeymoon to Oahu, Hawaii. This was taken from our balcony on our last day. One of our favorite vacations yet. May 15, 1999
Also on our honeymoon.
This years holiday photos. Dec. 2008. I was pregnant with Brynley.
I look back on the last 10 years and how quickly they've past and how much our lives have changed with such happy memories. Thank you to all of you for contributing to our lives together. I hope the next ten will be just as great.

1 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Happy Anniversary!
You guys look so young. Someday when I get my stuff out of storage I will have to post some of our wedding pics. We look like babies too. Scary what 11 yrs and 4 kids does to the aging process. Hope you guys are able to do something special for your special day:)