This is Hayden's Kindergarten photo. I usually take him to some place like Sears or JC Pennys to have his photos taken, but i thought this one turned out so cute and looked so typical for a school photo, that I've just used this as his 6 year picture. Sure his hair may be a little matted but that grin shows who he really is!
It's Photo Tag: here are the rules- 1. Choose the fourth folder you store your pictures in on your computer 2. Select the fourth picture in the folder 3. Explain the picture 4. Tag four people to do the same. I tag........Traci, Kristin, Emily and Melinda.
PS....My fourth folder only had two photos, so this is photo #2. I tried to play by the rules.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Tag you're it!
Posted by Jenandgeoffrey at 1:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment