If you notice the title of this post is 36 and 1/2 weeks. Every day at this point gets counted! I went in to the doctors office a few days ago and she checked me. Not only was she surprised at how much lower I've gotten since the last appointment, but I'm dilated to +2! She asked if I had everything ready and I commented that everything was about ready, but the hospital bags. She then said that needs to be my first priority when I get home. (They're still not done, but they will be.) I have another appointment on Presidents day (since I'm now going weekly), so we'll see if there has been anymore change then. Cross your fingers for me. 23 days to go!!!
Friday, February 13, 2009
36 1/2 weeks!
Posted by Jenandgeoffrey at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah so just 4 days later, I'm dilated to a 3. Hopefully I won't have that much longer since I've been contracting for almost 12 hrs so far.
Post a Comment