We recently had 9 days of over 90 degree heat and 3 of those days were 100+ temps. Very hot, so even though we have A/C ,I wanted to take kids out to enjoy some of it. (You can only keep kids locked inside during summer for so long:) Geoff wanted to stay home and enjoy the cool, so I told the kids to get their swim suits on and we would go. Not sure if Geoff felt guilty or if he changed his mind, but he came and we all had a great time at Lewisville River. We got there around 11am, found a nice beach area and played until 1pm, when finally we gave up to go home.
Brynley like how the cool water felt on her toes. The poor little dear feel asleep so I laid her in her stroller to nap and when she woke up she had sweat dripping from her all down in her eyes. I was worried she'd get heatstroke if we stayed out there too much longer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment