I took the kids to Lewisville Park today to take some Spring/Easter Photos. I recently have really started hating taking them to someplace like Sears or JC Pennys, because the photographers/sales people are always so pushy to get you to buy so much. It's also become quite the experience trying to get them to pose under those hot lights for over a half hour, so I decided today to take them down and do them on my own, out in the beautiful sunshine; granted they aren't professional, but I can make as many copies that I want for dirt cheap at home or Costco and when they get cranky/tired we can finish up quickly. Much better! Here are a few of my favorites.
Brynley was not real happy unless her binkie was in, so we had to make them real quick or take them with the bink.
She picked this dress because she thought it looked like Cinderellas dress. I agree, it has to be my favorite dress she's ever owned.
I call this his missionary picture. He's growing up so fast. I told him to look casual and he ran with it!

4 comments:
Great Job! Those turned out so cute! Who needs Sears when you can take pictures like that yourself!
Paige was looking at the pics and said "Kaylyn is my best friend" :) Cute pictures! Love her princess dress too!
Beautiful! I feel the same way about the mall photos....it's always so rushed and then it stresses me out and makes the kids grumpy. Can't wait to meet Brynley sometime!
cute pictures jen! they are getting so big!
Post a Comment